We Spend Half Our Time at Work
Make This Time Count
At BlazeMeter, we love what we do. We innovate. We learn. We deliver. We make an impact. And we have fun doing it.
So why not join us?
BlazeMeter is seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development for the US market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, running inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending them to a Sales Executive.
- Working with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities - which will ultimately lead to closed business deals.
- Connecting with prospects by phone, email and chat. Responding to all inbound leads and understanding their technical and business needs.
- Procuring high quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and extend reach into target accounts
- Representing BlazeMeter with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- 2 to 5 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling) in a SaaS company
- B2B technology sales experience (preferred enterprise)
- College graduate
- Proven over-achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Some technical background
- Methodological and organized
- Energetic person
- Salesforce.com expertise
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup with an outstanding technology and first tier customers. We are building the next-generation, cloud based performance testing solution, and looking for experienced and energetic DevOps engineer, passionate about new technologies and cloud computing to join our team.
- Deploy and Monitor all BlazeMeter systems and cloud environments including
- Production systems (BlazeMeter / partners)
- Development / QA / Staging systems
- Build and maintain continuous delivery flow in the company
- 3+ years hands-on experience as devops/sysadmin
- Deep understanding of Linux system administration and Internet networking, with proven experience with:
- Deploying / managing LAMP/MEAN-stack
- Configuration mgmt tools, such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Modern Monitoring / Logging systems such as splank, ELK stuck
- Good command of
- shell/bash scripting
- at least one modern programming language (Python/Ruby/Java/etc)
- Experienced with Amazon AWS infrastructure, specifically with
- Beanstalk/CodeDeploy - advantage
- Performance tools such as JMeter :)
- Understanding and experience of Docker container platform
- Jenkins/Travis-CI or other build tool
- Database administration - MongoDB/Redis/MySQL
- Cloud providers - Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure / Joyent / Rackspace / etc
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup with an outstanding technology and top tier customers. We are building the next-generation cloud-based performance testing solution, and looking for brilliant Web Application developer who is super innovative, creative and possesses a strong UX orientation. Great communications skills with tech and non tech peeps alike.
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of
- HTML/CSS (esp. HTML5)
- Web API technologies (AJAX, REST)
- DB programming (NoSQL DBs – advantage)
- Experience with
- Web-UI development for SaaS and enterprise applications
- Linux, Amazon EC2, Drupal – advantage.
- Academic degree in Computer Sciences/Engineering – advantage
- Start-up experience and knowledge of Agile development methodologies – advantage