We Spend Half Our Time at Work
Make This Time Count
At BlazeMeter, we love what we do. We innovate. We learn. We deliver. We make an impact. And we have fun doing it.
So why not join us?
Are you ready to be a key player in a SaaS company that’s setting the standard for technical innovation?
Want to get your hands dirty with the latest technologies? Want to collaborate with, and learn from, world-class developers? Join the BlazeMeter Customer Support Team and work with customers big and small who are changing the face of software development. Our happy team is highly collaborative and we're always learning. If you love solving problems and helping people, then read on!
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate expert troubleshooting skills, have a broad experience with web technologies, and a good understanding of Computer Networking and Operating Systems such as Redhat, Debian, and osx.
- Helping customers solve technical problems and answering questions about product capabilities
- Providing superior software support via email, phone and chat
- Reproducing customer issues to identify the issue (whether it’s in the BlazeMeter Cloud, JMeter, the network, language or platform configuration, the customer’s test script etc.)
- Managing queues of support tickets and providing regular updates for open tickets
- Developing customer-facing documentation to prevent support tickets
- Developing samples demonstrating JMeter testing in the BlazeMeter cloud
- Collaborating internally with the Development Team (providing feedback, file bugs) and the Sales Team (responding quickly to high priority issues)
This is not your average support team. We are highly collaborative and support one another in everything we do. We are growing, constantly improving, and always setting and meeting higher goals.
Blazemeter is looking for QA engineer, passionate about new technologies, cloud computing, user experience and product quality to join our team.
Experience in Web or cloud-based SaaS product QA.
Creating and executing test plans
Manual and automatic software testing
Web applications and Web Services testing
TCP/IP networking & tools
Testing automation frameworks (Selenium, JMeter, etc)
Familiar with Agile development processes – adv.
Academic degree in Computer Sciences/Engineering - adv.
BlazeMeter’s Engineering Team is Growing - Join Us!
We believe in end-to-end ownership. For any given project, we have one person on point. While they don't necessarily have to do all the work themselves, they will ‘own’ the project and make sure all the work gets done.
We launch betas and prototypes as early as we can to ensure that we're building what users actually want.
We also contribute back to the community by releasing and contributing to open-source software.
Our primary product is our cloud platform but, of course, building a great platform requires a solid API, attractive UI and bunch of associated tooling, documentation, and libraries.
Our key challenge is to harness the power of cloud computing and make it simple and available to everyone.
To get an idea of the cutting edge work we’re doing here, take a look at one of our recent projects:
FollowMe signifies a truly new way to run performance testing. When you browse your site, a swarm of virtual users will follow your actions – simulating the load for instant testing. You can view real-time reports and make adjustments to your test ‘on the fly’.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. a description of your own favorite software project (code is a bonus)
2. one framework or open source project you like, and why
3. your resume.
This is a full-time position in our Tel-Aviv office.
BlazeMeter is looking for a tech savvy and agile-oriented leader to help drive the adoption of our service.
As the Developer Evangelist, you’ll be the voice of BlazeMeter - both online and offline. You will be the spokesman, mediator and translator between us and external developers; focused on helping developers successfully build and launch their applications and demonstrating how BlazeMeter’s software can solve specific performance use cases.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing world-class customer support for developers, customers and partners.
- Working closely with sales engineering, professional services and the business development team to analyze common use cases
- Driving online engagement by actively participating in online communities like Github, Twitter, Stack Overflow, forums etc.
- Promoting our service through engaging, impactful, and high-quality presentations at industry conferences & events
- Gathering, tracking, and translating developer feedback to help influence decisions reached by the product, marketing, sales and engineering teams
- Developing and maintaining tutorials and documentation to help accelerate adoption of our load testing service.
- Providing feedback to the product management team to drive improvements and product enhancements.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid programming skills for one of the following: Chef, Puppet, Ruby, Python, Bash script or similar
- Signification participation in online communities and experience in using social networking tools
- A strong desire to help grow the business in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Flexible, adaptable, and proactive
- Excellent customer engagement and communication skills across all audiences with varying technical abilities
- Bachelors degree or applicable experience
Details to come