We Spend Half Our Time at Work
Make This Time Count
At BlazeMeter, we love what we do. We innovate. We learn. We deliver. We make an impact. And we have fun doing it.
So why not join us?
BlazeMeter is seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and development for the US market. This role involves researching companies and contacts, running inbound and outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending them to a Sales Executive.
- Working with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities - which will ultimately lead to closed business deals.
- Connecting with prospects by phone, email and chat. Responding to all inbound leads and understanding their technical and business needs.
- Procuring high quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Working closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and extend reach into target accounts
- Representing BlazeMeter with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- 2 to 5 years of inside sales experience (selling over the phone, cold calling) in a SaaS company
- B2B technology sales experience (preferred enterprise)
- College graduate
- Proven over-achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent phone & email communication skills
- Some technical background
- Methodological and organized
- Energetic person
- Salesforce.com expertise
Reports to CEO
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup in the newly defined field of B2D (Business to Developers). We are creating the next generation of backend testing and monitoring solutions for agile enterprises. From our launch in December 2011 through present day, more than 500,000 tests were run on the BlazeMeter platform by over 25,000 users. We are pleased to have Disney, Adobe, Gap, Walmart, Mattel and many others among our enterprise customers.
- Responsible of all the company’s financial activities including accounting functions and budgeting process
- Preparing monthly financial statements with key data that will be used as a basis for business development
- Oversees the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billings functions and monitoring cash flow
- Responsible for preparing internal monthly reporting and annual audited financial statements
- Preparing reports for the Board of Directors
- Monitoring the sales process and preparing key figures as a basis to set goals
- Preparing each employee’s compensation models
- Work with tax accountants on tax returns
- Work with auditors on annual audit and reports
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required (Master’s degree or MBA a plus)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience required
- Advantage: Work experience in SaaS companies
- International Accounting experience a plus
- Hard worker, motivated, team player
BlazeMeter is a fast growing startup specializing in Performance & Continuous Testing for APIs, Mobile and Web Apps.
If you’re passionate, ambitious, and want to make an impact…then we have a place for you! We’re based in Mountain View - THE place for successful startups to grow. We’re growing beyond recognition but keep our core values of fun, innovation, and professional excellence close to heart.
From day one, you’ll be working with talented executives and directors who thrive on innovation and advancing our customer interactions. This is a fast-paced, hands-on opportunity to develop your skills. If you’re on route to a career in marketing, business development, or management, there’s no better place for your professional development!
- Conducting research on customer insights and competitive brands.
- Creating monthly reports on vital metrics using Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, and other innovative software.
- Performing business data analysis
- Creating data definitions to develop new database files/tables
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Marketing or Computer Science
- Able to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel
The VP of Marketing will oversee all inbound and outbound marketing, content, demand generation, and lead management initiatives. The successful candidate will work with multiple platforms and channels to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads, and positive customer behavior.
The VP Marketing Will Assume Ownership of:
- A strategic marketing & communications plan to advance the company’s brand identity.
- Demand generation and market awareness strategies to increase bookings and meet sales goals.
- Management of strategic and channel partner programs to increase bookings
- All aspects of the BlazeMeter website. This includes branding and content but, most importantly, strategies for demand generation such as search engine optimization, PPC campaigns, and A/B testing.
- Identifying, measuring and analyzing key metrics for website effectiveness, product adoption, churn etc.
- Building intuitive and in-depth market and competitive analyses.
- All BlazeMeter events, including trade shows, webinars, and our annual Collaborate conference.
- A customer advocacy program to generate interest for our brand, drive referrals and references, and conduct ongoing market research.
- Product marketing. This includes market research, product positioning and content, pricing, packaging, and new product launches.
- Developing social networking programs using leading social networking vehicles and tools.
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns, program effectiveness and ROI.
- Collaborating with sales, product marketing and other teams to define goals and metrics for multi-touch campaigns.
- At least five years of B2B marketing experience. SaaS experience preferred.
- At least three to five years of building and managing teams.
- Two plus years of working with a recognized marketing automation system.
- Demonstrated experience of driving inbound demand with creative, integrated programs that generate leads and increase bookings.
- Demonstrated experience of leading and managing marketing communications and events.
- Experienced in proactively building relationships with media contacts and industry analysts.
- Experienced in developing strategic partnership programs.
- Familiar with graphic design, video production, development of online demos, and web programming.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- An innovative thinker with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action oriented plans and developing/implementing new processes.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Able to make decisions quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- A leader who will exemplify and model BlazeMeter’s core values